Salads are synonymous with summer, but sometimes making the same old tuna, egg or shrimp salad gets boring. Kick up your salad making skills with lobster. Add a few light and crunchy veggies and you can serve it as a stand alone on a bed of lettuce or spread it on a Ciabatta roll. You'll be glad you did.
- 1 lb. lobster, cooked and coarsely chopped. Refrigerate
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thaw and pat dry
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
Add all ingredients except lobster in a medium bowl. Mix well until fully combined. Refrigerate at least one hour. Add lobster and mix to coat just before serving. Serves 4.